NEWS ABOUT COEX AMAZON AND PERU
Coex Amazon with Øyvind will come to Oslo in January 2023 to participate in two tourism fairs:
- The tourism fair 7 and 8 January at Clarion Hotel the Hub Oslo Sentrum.
- TravelXpo/Explore the World 14 and 15 January at Telenor Arena, Bygdøy, Oslo
Coex Amazon launched a brand new expedition in 2022. A 7-day rafting expedition from the Andes down to the low jungle of the Amazon. It has been named Expedition Pongo Maenique. We had a professional film photographer with us who has made a wonderful video documentary.
This year we have also carried out a 10-day horse caravan expedition in the Andes to the unique and secluded Inca citadel of Choquequirao, which can only be reached on foot. Here, too, we had a professional film photographer with us who has made a spectacular video documentary for the entire Expedition Choquequirao. Here you can see Day 1 and Day 10.
- Peru is the World’s leading Culinary Destination 8 times the last ten years.
- Machu Picchu is the World’s leading Tourist Attraction three times the last five years.
- Peru is the World’s leading Cultural Destination two times the last five years.